Chatbot Solutions for Enterprises and Startups
Helping Enterprises Innovate and Trim Costs
AI or rule-based Chatbots can recognize customer intent and enable precise knowledge delivery. They capture analytical data which gives valuable insight into your customers’ activities. Chatbots can also engage in highly personalized customer interactions and follow-ups, which are proven to increase customer retention and loyalty. You can trim costs by automating your internal processes and providing your customers with automated 24/7 support in any language.
Helping Small Businesses Grow
A chatbot solution can help your company compete with larger organizations by increasing employee productivity, generating real-time financial reports, scheduling meetings, updating sales lead information, speeding up approvals, responding to customers, and more. We can integrate chatbot solutions into either your proprietary chat tools or third-party tools, allowing you to handle a higher communication load and maximize the power of your small team.
Our Chatbot Expertise
We use the leading tools on the market to power our Chatbots with Natural Language Processing ( NLP ) and Artificial Intelligence ( AI ).
Our Chatbots provide friendly, personalized interactions with customers — the type that increase loyalty and drive repeat purchases.
Our Chatbots are custom-designed to meet your organization’s goals, whether that means streamlining internal processes or providing outstanding customer support.
Our relationship doesn’t end when your bot is complete — we’ll remain available to answer your questions and provide you with support.
Chatbot Deployment to Multiple Platforms
We can build AI-based bots by tapping into Microsoft’s Cognitive Services, allowing you to integrate them with Office 365 or Skype.
Slack, the popular cloud-based team collaboration tool, now has over 2.3 million monthly active users. Our chatbots can help you communicate with your team on Slack, and can perform automated tasks to speed up your workflows.
We can create Telegram bots to help you support your customers and automatically perform their requested actions. With over 100 million users, Telegram allows users to send ( and optionally self-destruct ) messages, images, and videos
With over 2 billion worldwide desktop users and 1 billion Facebook Messenger mobile app users, Facebook bots can vastly expand your company’s audience and reach.
Alexa is exploding in popularity with over 10 million users to date. When you integrate your chatbot with Amazon’s digital assistant, users will be able to make convenient, hands-free requests.
With over 5 million devices sold, this platform’s “Actions on Google” feature allows developers to extend the assistant and implement a “Conversation Action” for the user.
Advantages of Utilizing Chatbots
- Save time and trim costs by automating administrative tasks
- Improve workflows for your existing CRM, ERP, and HR software by creating bot extensions
- Quickly and easily scale to any size organization
- Generate real-time financial reports
- Enhance marketing campaigns and update sales lead information
- Adhere to high standards of privacy and secure authentication
Customer Support Advantages
- Integrate bots into 3rd party chats like Facebook, Slack, Telegram, and Microsoft
- Capture real time analytical data on your customers’ activities
- Utilize a chat or voice interface that customers are familiar with
- Recognize customer intent and enable precise knowledge delivery
- Provide 24/7 customer support in any language. A cost effective alternative to maintaining a call center
- Engage in highly personalized customer interactions and follow-ups, which are proven to increase customer retention and loyalty.
Want to learn how a custom Chatbot could help your business?
Chatbots by the Numbers
Chatbot Industry Applications
- Manufacturers can use bots to manage their supply chains
- Employees can use bots to provide inventory details and generate purchase orders for restocking
- Chatbots can send out notifications when shipments arrive and initiate the production of goods
- Bots can work as “medical assistants” and answer commonly-asked health-related questions
- Automate patient discharge, medical equipment orders, and renewing patient prescriptions
- Easily obtain feedback from recently discharged patients to prevent unnecessary re-admission
- Customers can ask questions regarding product availability, specifications, pricing, and shipping status
- Chatbots can provide relevant website links for additional product information
- Chatbots can offer customer suggestions based on purchase history