We provide a full range of Java development services using latest technology (Spring, Liferay, Struts, Groovy & Grails, EJB, Hibernate, Hadoop and Bigdata), and Agile development methodology. When hiring our Java developers, you get not only flexible and adaptive engagement models, transparent service-level agreements and professionally managed outsourcing (both domestic and offshore) software development. Our developers:
- Carry on average 5+ years of in-depth Java and J2EE software development expertise
- Are comprised of large team of expert Java developers, senior architects and analysts
- Are considered thought leaders in product development
- Carry unique Expertise with complex java development for both enterprise customers high-growth tech startups
- Are extremely motivated, professional & committed IT experts
- Are seasoned project managers
- Use Agile methodology to enhance productivity and maximize performance
- Provide open and constant communication
- Possess the proven capability to adapt to new, different or changing requirements
- Are based in development studios in New York, Chicago, Miami, Russia and Ukraine
Got a project and want to talk to an expert?
Our dedicated Java programmers have always been among the most popular services offered by Sphere Software. Since its launch in 2005, Sphere has accumulated profound technological and business domain expertise in providing Java software development services and solutions.
Our Java developers are experienced in all leading Java application servers, frameworks, databases, libraries, components, etc. Hire Java programmers at Sphere to get full-cycle Java development services of any scale and complexity from enterprise Java solutions, web and mobile applications to custom desktop Java software.
QUALITY CODE MATTERS
Quality code matters. We’ll build your code to meet both your current needs future needs. This is significant when you want to add new features, cross platforms, or make updates down the road. It is also the difference between good code and bad code. All of our software solutions deliver functions and features that are built on-spec, are scalable, reliable, and robust.
Sphere can Help Your Team
- Build complex systems using components written using various technologies
- Port old solutions to an enterprise platform using different technologies (including partial porting that would help save costs and duration)
- Optimize performance of enterprise-level systems (up to 30x improvement)
- Optimize mobile apps (in terms of performance and memory resources needed) that do image processing, communication and cryptography
- Create architecture that include messaging systems (such as MQSeries)
- Refactoring of code in complex systems using Java EE
- Build applications for mobile phones based on J2ME
- Port non-mobile libraries to mobile platforms
- Integrate mainframe applications and standard web servers
- Combine low-level native solutions with Java and J9 technologies
- Work with audio- and video-streaming for both mobile and desktop platforms
- Read ePassport using Nokia phones
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as DB2
- Enterprise-level systems that use intricate Oracle features
- Provide access to video content based on Wowza Media Server
- Build mobile apps that interact with web services via HTTP
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, Netezza, Postgress, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL
- Develop scalable Android applications
TOOLS THAT WE USE MOST FREQUENTLY
Java Customer Case Study
- Solution Architecture
- Custom Software Development
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL)
- Team Augmentation
- Jboss Application Server
- Spring Core
- Spring MVC
- Spring Security, Spring JDBC
- Apache Commons
EmmiSolutions wanted to rapidly scale their patient engagement platform but needed to focus on building out their core media content. They needed a scalable architecture that could meet the growing needs of healthcare providers and the patients they served.
Sphere developed a complex solution architecture that served as the foundation for the entire platform. Originally contracted with several other outside teams, Sphere outperformed all of the others, to become the sole solution provider that deployed the final product.