At Sphere, we have 100+ years of experience with the .NET platform. We build complex solutions, both broad and niche. Ranging from simple e-commerce applications to web services to sophisticated, enterprise solutions that are distributed; Sphere is ready to deliver.
Why .NET? key benefits are:
- Integrated Tool Set
- Integration with Windows OS
- Direct/Simple programming
- Language Compliance
Our team members are Microsoft Certified individuals (MCP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCIP, MCTS).
Interested in a .NET Project?
Sphere can Help Your Team
- Build complex systems using components written using various technologies
- Port old solutions to an enterprise platform using different technologies (including partial porting that would help save costs and duration)
- Optimize performance of enterprise-level systems (up to 30x improvement)
- Optimize mobile apps (in terms of performance and memory resources needed) that do image processing, communication and cryptography
- Create architecture that include messaging systems (such as MQSeries)
- Refactoring of code in complex systems using Java EE
- Build applications for mobile phones based on J2ME
- Port non-mobile libraries to mobile platforms
- Integrate mainframe applications and standard web servers
- Combine low-level native solutions with Java and J9 technologies
- Work with audio- and video-streaming for both mobile and desktop platforms
- Read ePassport using Nokia phones
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as DB2
- Enterprise-level systems that use intricate Oracle features
- Provide access to video content based on Wowza Media Server
- Build mobile apps that interact with web services via HTTP
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, Netezza, Postgress, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL
- Develop scalable Android applications
TOOLS THAT WE USE MOST FREQUENTLY
- SQL Server 2012
- Authorize.Net Payment Gateway
- Melissa Address Validation
- Reporting Services
- FedEx API
Hart Davis Hart Wine Company, a Chicago-based international retailer and auction house, contracted Sphere to improve its website’s overall functionality. HDH’s previous system was inconsistent in terms of fulfilling customer orders, tracking wines to be bought and sold through auctions and/or HDH’s retail web-store, and monitoring all purchases and sales for accurate, real-time record keeping. The company also requested the addition of new features that would result in a well-organized, multi-functional system to handle its many needs.
Sphere’s experts improved HDH’s previous system while building in important features. The new system facilitates customer-company interaction while allowing HDH to expand its customer base. All customer data is securely stored. HDH can post information on upcoming auctions and can track live auctions. Shipping has been simplified to a three-tier process (document and record product requests, package requests, ship requests). Purchase orders can be efficiently tracked, and invoices and payments can be quickly sent and received. Employee-specific assignments can be revised and easily viewed. Various other tasks can now be monitored, such as collection and storage of specific wine pricing and reviews, customer-requested wine appraisals and related proposals for purchase or auction, and inspection and serialization of received wines. Sphere’s team of nine experts successfully created a new system that satisfies HDH’s unique, complex needs.