At Sphere Software, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer high quality, full-stack custom software development services, using our unique agile hybrid development model. With over 120 full-time developers across our seven global development centers, we can deliver expert front end web development, application, mobile, and cloud system services to meet any range of software needs that may arise. We specialize in offering the perfect combination of the latest open-source technologies to suit our clients’ purposes, including advanced scalability and security.
We provide world-class custom software solutions that address today’s ever-changing business landscape. Our projects range from designing new Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms to mobile and cloud-deployed applications, among others. Our software architects, product managers, software developers, and UX designers are experts who work with you every step of the way.
Custom Software Development
Software Architects and CTO’s
Research, Discovery and Prototyping
Our software consulting services begin with a research and discovery phase. In this stage, we learn about your business, define your requirements and establish a development plan. We observe and analyze patterns, review your competitors, research user profiles and conduct usability tests, all while connecting directly with your stakeholders and product owners to design a high quality user experience.
We provide world-class custom software solutions that address today’s ever-changing business landscape. Our projects range from designing new Software as a Service (SaaS)In addition, we provide reports and recommendations based on our findings, ensuring that no nuance is overlooked. We then work with you to clearly identify your needs and the issues our software solution should address.
Development and Delivery
We embrace an agile methodology built on Scrum, two week sprints and continuous testing to ensure the highest quality of code. We can work with your team onsite or remote from any of our global software development centers.
Our Agile Hybrid Development Model
- 5 full-time senior architects with depth of industry/ project-specific experience.
- 10 full-time on-site Senior Project Managers deployed according to expertise to manage off-site development teams.
- Over 120 off-site developers from top talent hubs of Kharkov, Kiev, Minsk and St.Petersburg, tasked according to project specifications and timeframe.
- Expertise and capability scaled, accelerated, and tested for the highest level of quality assurance at the lowest possible cost.
Sphere’s Software development model follows industry best practices around modern agile methodology, delivered through a hybrid or on-site/remote development team structure. Our project managers work on-site with our clients to respond to their ever changing needs, as they direct their remote teams by Skype located in one or across several of our development offices in Kharkov, Ukraine, St. Petersburg and Minsk. This structure provides our clients with the following strategic benefits:
- Access to the collective expertise and scalable productivity of over 120 highly experienced developers
- Developers tasked according to your needs — no costs of development downtime or risks developers with misaligned capabilities
- Significantly reduced sprint times
- Staggered development schedules that can provide nearly 24 hour development support if needed
- Highest quality on-demand QA
- Significantly reduced development costs that are nearly 25% below the costs of in-house development teams
Our Expertise and Approach
At Sphere, we’re technology-agnostic. We create custom software for any platform, including Ruby, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android.
Our software consulting services include user experience, service layer abstraction, database design, big data analytics, administrative interfaces, as well as custom CRM and ERP systems. We also specialize in cloud-deployed application architecture, SaaS solutions, and integration with mobile apps. We’re evangelists of scalable technologies and high load cloud infrastructures.
Sphere has been improving our agile development methodologies since the company’s inception. As a result, we have optimized our agile process by using a combination of several tools and techniques:
- The agile methodology allows our team to be flexible and exceed our client’s expectations even when we encounter vague and rapidly changing requirements.
- Extreme Programming (XP) is our primary practice in leveraging our software engineering resources. This practice combines test-driven development, pair programming, short iterations, and continuous integration to radically improve software quality while reducing time to market and cost.